WESTERN UNION TRACKING – When you register with western union and carry out a successful payment, you can start tracking the status of a transfer when sending or receiving money. Western union tracking is a feature incorporated into the site as a way to keep western union customers at ease when a transaction is in place and with this, they can check to see when the transfer will arrive and keep up with a status update.
With this Western union tracking transfer feature comes a bit of necessary information that without it, you lose your ability to track a transfer you made internationally. If it happens to be a business transaction then we all happen to know how essential accuracy on detail is with such a transfer. This essential detail for transfer tracking is called the money transfer control number otherwise referred to as MTCN.
MTCN is a personal unique number given to a client after a successful transaction for each transfer. This MTCN number is used alongside the senders first and last name to track payments either online or through a representative.
TRACKING A TRANSFER WITH WESTERN UNION TRACKING
For options like money in minutes transfer, the recipient of the transferred funds will need the unique MTCN number to receive the funds through a local western union agent when it arrives. Once the correct information is given to an agent, the transfer made can be tracked until it arrives at the hand of the receiver.
Sending money through online platforms comes with ease of use that can be related to sending an email or surfing the web for humorous pictures. Western union is one of those platforms that offers 24/7 access to money transfer with many options to choose from.
ONLINE TRANSFER OPTIONS FOR MONEY TRANSFER
With western union, you can choose a service that best suit your transfer need(s) and they are listed below:
- Money in minutes: gives instant transfer options for when you want the transfer to arrive almost immediately. This service is carried out using a credit or debit card, the receivers name and address followed by an email confirmation message.
- Online foreign exchange offers a locked-in currency rate feature and suitable for transfer of huge stipends internationally. This transaction can be for tuition, sending money to family or buying an investment. It goes from the sender’s bank account straight to the receiver’s account.
- Bank account payment arrives in three business days and is more economical for both sender and receiver. The receiver will receive cash from an agent closest to them.
- Direct transfer: The receiver gets the transferred money directly in their local bank account
- Mobile phone payment is available for countries with active mobile money transfer service. With this service, you can transfer directly to their mobile phones