VIBER DOWNLOAD – Being used by millions of people to make calls freely, a Viber user can also send free texts and free picture messages. It easily synchronizes with your existing contacts and requires no form of registration before calls can be made. Yes, Viber is a cross-platform application that enables its users to make calls for free and is available for computers, Blackberry, iOS, windows Phone, and Android.
Viber is known for its 350 million downloads and an active 100 million on the go active users but only requires a 3G or Wi-Fi connection during use. This although doesn’t keep the competitors like Whatsapp and its look alike away.
As Whatsapp was recently acquired by Facebook so did RAKUTEN acquire Viber into his fleet of tech properties which to name but a few includes Kobo, Wuaki.Tv and Viki. RAKUTEN is one of Japanese biggest e-commerce company that takes pride in its ability to acquire tech companies by sales.
Since this purchase, Viber has updated their desktop application with a more visual change to the stickers which most users make use of to add more spark to their conversations. With this update in place, the stickers can be docked to the side of the screen when using the app and this makes it more appealing to Viber users.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD VIBER
VIBER DOWNLOAD For Mobile Devices:
- Open The App Store
- Search For Viber
- Tap On Install
- Run The App And Get Started.
- Enter Your Number And Country Of Residence
- Verify Your Number By Call Or Sms
- You Can Also Activate Via Call Or Sms
- Give Access To Your Address Book
- Start Making And Receiving Calls.
VIBER DOWNLOAD For PC:
- Have the app already installed on your phone
- Search for viber.com/en/products/windows on your PC
- Click on “get Viber”
- Locate the installer file from your download folder
- Run the installation file by double-clicking
- Make sure to check the box to agree on the terms and conditions
- Run the app after installation
- Confirm you have the app installed on your phone and scan the qr code.
- Now you can start calling or texting your contacts.
No matter the device in question is it Android or iOS for both PC’s too this guide should be the same step to install and start using Viber.
Launching the desktop version and making awesome variations that it could fit in on any operating system is an awesome capability that should enable them to compete with the likes of Skype and Facebook.