Scrabble Word Finder – Scrabble is a game, a word-game precisely that requires two or four players at a time. These players aim at scoring points with each word they spell out completely. Using word tiles and a board that has grid squares with score points written on it. The words can be formed using the crossword rule.
Where it flows horizontally or vertically in rows and columns. The words must follow the set of worlds listed in a standard dictionary or present in specified works like the official scrabble players dictionary that offers a list of words to be permitted whilst the game the being played.
The game happens to be available in 29+ languages and 121 countries in the world in general. With millions of sets being sold on a daily. Which gives the game the statistics of giving every home the chance to have a set plus 4000 scrabble clubs encouraging the rise in size of the game all around the world.
Scrabble word finder is a scrabble solver website that is quite fast and responsive with versions for tablets, mobile phones, android, and Mac operating systems and welcomes suggestions for enhancing user experiences and improvements.
Scrabble word finder has so far, fulfilled the goal of bringing solutions to word games like Wordscraper, Anagrammer, Jumble words, Words with Friends and lots more to help you always win the game, cheat during a play or even when you are stuck for long and an external help or hint to move forward won’t be a bad idea. Many users have bookmarked the webpage to their browsers so they don’t lose sight of the website of solutions.
Features Of Scrabble Word Finder
- Has support for multiple dictionaries and room for more dictionaries is still available
- The two dictionaries that are supported are the official TWL dictionary for US, Canada and Thailand scrabble players and the UK plus any other country in the world scrabble dictionary
- Question marks can be used in place for blank tiles with a maximum of 2 blank tiles and 12 letters.
- Target words are specified using prefix and suffix to enhance options of search when using advanced search options.
- Saves time with filtering options feature to allow for quick of use.
- Performs dictionary lookups for search results for users who want to expand their knowledge banks.
- Mobile friendly app design to promote accessibility.
Variations Of The Scrabble Game
The variations are similar to one another but comes with different sets of tweaked rules like:
- Literati allows users to draw random tiles instead of a finite number
- Lexulous gives each player eight letters instead of known seven tiles.
- Words with Friends bring a different layout and letters for the board while
- Duplicate Scrabble is a variant for the French folks.
Other Word games that came about through the influence of Scrabble includes Quiddler, Boggle, WordSpot, Nab-It!, Puzzlage, Bananagrams, Scribbage, Tapple, Upwords, Perquackey, and Dabble, etc.