LastPass is like a secret vault that keeps your millions of passwords safe for every time you might fail to remember. Each of us has at one point in time found ourselves wishing we had a place where we could just go and pick up the password to a login process. As humans, many things tend to escape our grasp of memory and passwords are no. 1 on the list.
There is precisely no need for you to keep memorizing those thousands of password for your logins anymore. There is also no need for you to write them down in an unsafe notepad or diary as these are prone to be accessed by unauthorized users with ease.
LastPass is here to save you all the stress pertaining to your passwords and online profile. It doesn’t just keep them safe from unauthorized access, it also remembers them accurately. So if you have to register with any number of website, social platforms, e-commerce sites, or save your digital login info. It is the perfect solution to forgetting your online presence and how does it do this?
What LastPass Offers
Unlimited Storage: You can save all your passwords on LastPass with the confidence that there won’t be any restriction on the number of entries you should have.
Digital Records: All details of your online transactions can be saved on it. From your online membership forum details to your insurance card details, and Wi-Fi passwords; They can all be kept on this easy to use platform and accessed easily.
E-commerce Details: All payment info and shipping addresses can be saved on this platform. When you are ready for a purchase, your profile will supply all necessary input for payment and delivery.
Password Sharing: Give yourself the necessary privacy and security measure for when you want to share details of your password.
One for All: When you save your password details on LastPass through one of your connected devices, you can access it on other devices at the same time.
…and lots more!
How Does LastPass Password Manager Work
Literally, it has two methods with which you can use it for your benefit and they are listed below:
As an extension:
- Download the LastPass extension for your browser.
- Install the extension
- The LastPass button will display on your browser toolbar.
- Click on the LastPass icon to log in and use at will
- Create an account with a strong password (this is the only password you might need to remember)
- You can now explore the LastPass features by adding sites you want your passwords on them to be remembered.
- You can also import/download from a different password manager
On your mobile device:
- Download the mobile app from your device app store (Android, iOS, and Windows)
- You can ensure your passwords for each login or platform is different by using the LastPass password generator
- Secure all these details by using your fingerprint as authentication to access your LastPass app and
- The automated app fill on mobile devices will save you the stress of typing your password each time you want to access a site or login to a platform.
LastPass is a password generator and manager. It keeps all your passwords and personal details safe and ensures ease of access to them at any time.