Sometime ago, I talked about how you can join a Facebook group but today am here to educate you on How to Delete Facebook Group so you don’t have to bother anytime you want to delete a group on Facebook.
Firstly, what is a Facebook Group? As the name implies ‘Group’. It is an associate of different people who may even be from different parts of the world but share the same goal or vision on Facebook. It may be a business group, relationship group, marketing group etc. Now you can follow the link above to learn how you can join these groups.
How to Delete Facebook Group
Every user on Facebook is left with their opinion on the groups they join and may also want to leave the group for reasons best known to them. Now, let’s talk about How to Delete Facebook Group which is our case study for today. The following steps should be observed on How to Delete Facebook Group.
- Locate the group you want to delete on your Facebook page
- Click on ‘Members’ at the left of your page
- Click next to every member’s name
- Choose ‘Remove from Group’
- Click on ‘Leave Group’ which is next to your name after removing the other members of the group
This isn’t different from how you can delete a group on Facebook Messenger in any way.
How to Delete Group Conversations On Facebook
To properly clear all about a group, you may want to clear all conversations on that particular group. You need to know how this is done on Facebook just in case the need arises. Note, if you are not the group admin, it is impossible to delete conversations on a Facebook group except you are the admin and to do this follow these process;
- Get on your group chat conversation tab
- Go to the ‘Action drop down’
- Click ‘Delete Messages’
- Tick the messages you wish to delete
- After that, click ‘Delete’
That is a very simple process I promise you.