Google Drive App – Google Drive allows you save all your files and keep them within reach through cloud computing. With your smartphone, tablet, or computer you can access these files in your Drive easily and from anywhere. Files that can be stored on Google drive isn’t limited, you can save videos, documents, pictures and any of your work files.
With Google drive, you will barely have reasons to lose any of these files. This means whether it’s raining, too sunny, or there’s a fire break out somewhere, all saved files remain safe.
It doesn’t stop there; you can effortlessly work with your team without having to see them face to face. As a matter of fact, it gives you a lot of leverage on your teammates. You just have to give them access to a work file by inviting them over to your work doc or folder. They can, in turn, view, edit, or leave comments on any files or folders they end up working with.
Features of Google Drive
- You can store your files and access them anywhere safely.
- Looking for a file? Just search by name and content
- Share files and folders with others.
- Quick views of content from the Google drive interface
- Set access levels for which file you want to be viewed, commented on, or edited
- See through recently accessed files.
- Check files details and who accessed it.
- Check file activity
- View documents, PDFs, photos, videos, etc.
- Enable viewing of files offline
How to Download Google Drive App
Google Drive was introduced with apps available for Windows, macOS, and Android, a web interface, and an iOS app under development which was later released in June 2012.
As of now, it has Computer apps available for PCs running Windows 7 or later, Macs running OS X Lion or later.
Its stead of Mobile apps is available for Android smartphones and tablets running Android 4.1 “Jelly Bean” or later. iPhones and iPads running iOS 8 or later.
It also has a web interface that allows users access their files from any computer, without the need to download the mobile app.
For Android and iOS users:
- Open Google play store
- Search and install Google Drive
- Launch Google Drive App after installation to start using
Notes on Google Drive
- Google Drive offers 15 gigabytes of free storage, with
- Google drive paid plans offer:
- 100 gigabytes
- 1 terabyte
- 2 terabytes
- 10 terabytes
- 20 terabytes and
- 30 terabytes
- Uploaded files can be as big as 5 terabytes
- Privacy settings can change for individual files and folders to restrict who access a shared file
- Website version supports image search with use of word description
- Both web and Android versions offer Backup sections where list of devices that backup to the drive can be found
- Intelligent prediction what files a user might need.
The Google Drive app is a version of Google Drive for mobile devices. This mobile app enables drive users to easily upload, download and access the files stored on Google Drive. Considering the platform is meant to provide ease, of what use will it be if you can’t access it on the go.
The Google Drive app is also a cross-platform accessible app. This means it works for both Android and iOS device users. All you have to do s download it to your device, log in, and start using it. Click here to see the steps which you can use to download the Google Drive mobile app.