Facebook video chat or Facebook video call are both the same thing and can be used interchangeably.
Do you have loved ones like families, friend, and colleagues in the office – where ever in the world that you are missing. Stop feeling like you can’t see them anymore. With Facebook video chat, we can reduce the level which we feel we miss these people a lot.
Facebook social media has goon along a way to making our social life easy and fun. As they have to kept working or let me say that Facebook as a company is always having their hands-on-deck to make sure they offer the best service.
Facebook video chat or Facebook video call was designed specially to make feel our friend and family even when they far away from us.
Benefits of Facebook Video Chat
Outside of the few things I mentioned above, there a lot of benefits you can derive from Facebook Video Chat. Let look at a few of the below so you can take advantage of them.
- You Don’t Have to Travel: The Facebook video call, has come to help you save cost, time and risk. Do you miss that friend or family member so much? Do you really need to need to meet with that business partner? You don’t have to take all that risk any longer and so much money. With good internet device (smartphone, PC, Tab) you can have a clear discussion on the Facebook video call.
- Conference Video call: You can have a wonderful conference meeting or discussion with your team when you are not together. You can create a group invite them and start the conference meeting. That I will give the steps at the ending part of this article.
- Manage your mobile workers: If you are the kind of business person who has the workers always mobile. No need to run around the city trying to monitor them. Simply leverage this Facebook feature and manage your mobile worker from your comfort zone.
- Show things live: This is more of advantage to the business people, most especially those who do buying and selling. With Facebook video chat you have saved yourself the cost and risk of going down to your clients or customers to show your samples. You can simply show them whatever you have for them through the Facebook video call.
- Facebook video online video chat is FREE: As long as you are subscribed to the internet, video chatting or Facebook video calling is completely free. Unlike many other platforms where you are asked to pay for online video calling services.
There so many other benefits which you will discover while you frequently make use of the Facebook video call.
How To Use Facebook Video Chat On PC.
For those who prefer to do Facebook video call on their PC, like those who work in the office. I will show you simple and easy steps on how to use the Facebook video calling.
Note: Before you can make use of the Facebook video calling, you need to be a Facebook user.
Step1. Do your Facebook sign up if you don’t a Facebook account? If you have a Facebook account you can go ahead and do your Facebook sign in. Place your mouse on the address bar and type www.facebook.com to sign in.
Step 2. Search for your friend who you want to do the video call with online. There on your friend’s page below the cover Photo, you will find “Message”. Click on it and it will bring up a chat box for you.
step3. On the chat box, you will find a “+” sign and after it is a video camera Icon. Click on it and then start the video chat.
How To Use Facebook Video Chat On Mobile device
Facebook video call on an Android device, iOS devices or Tablets is completely different from the PC. Below I will show you how you can comfortably video chat anywhere you go with a mobile device.
Note: For a more flexible video calling on your mobile device, I always advise you download the Facebook Messenger App from your Google play store or iTunes store.
Step1. First, if you don’t have the Facebook messenger app like I mention above. Kindly visit Google play store for the Android user and iTunes store for Apple user.
Step2. Launch the Facebook Messenger App and sign in. Search for your friend and when it comes up tap it to open a chat page for you. At the top of the chat page you will find a video camera icon, tap it and here we go trying to reach your friend on the video call.
Facebook Group video call
This is one part of this article you must not miss. Some time ago Facebook never had the group video chatting online feature. Some people know that the video call has been updated but don’t know how to use it. Never mind, you are not alone. I’m going to put you through that shortly. Below are the steps to follow to use the Facebook group video calling.
Step1. Once you are signed in as usual, just at the top panel of the where you have your name, Click on the message button.
Step2. On the drop-down, just at the top, you will find “New Group”, Click on it to create new group (Select the group of friends amongst your friend list who you want to call). After then, the chat box will display click on the video camera icon to call all of them at the same time.
I’m sure that was clear enough. Facebook has done a great job here as this service has been effective and efficient from my experience
Note that there is always a green dot beside your friend’s name just indicating your friend is online. But I a situation where you don’t find it simple know your friend is not available and you can’t reach him or her.