Facebook Ads Manager app, is an app that enables businesses to stay connected with their ad performance not minding where they are. With this app, you can easily create and track Facebook ads from your mobile device with strong and efficient mobile tools.
Facebook Ads Manager is a tool where you can create and manage your Facebook ads. With this app, you can
- Create and run ads
- Target your ads to the people you care about
- Set your budget
- Watch how your ads are performing
- View your billing summary, payment history and payment method info.
It enables you monitor and manage your ad campaigns from anywhere with the Ads Manager mobile app. With it, you have the ability to create and edit ads, track their performance, and manage ad budgets and schedules from anywhere. With comfortable push notifications to keep you informed on the go.
Some of this tools includes;
- Create ads: Make use of photos and videos from your device’s library to reach people with ads on Facebook, Instagram, and Audience Network, or reuse existing ads with a comfortable ad duplication feature.
- Edit campaigns: This tool enables you edit your creative, text, targeting, schedules and budgets, or schedule and preview your draft campaigns on mobile.
- View your performance: Here you can see how your ads are performing and compare up to 5 ads with a side-by-side view
- Stay in control: This ad manager tool enables you to manage account settings and track spending directly from your mobile device.
- Simple navigation: You can easily switch between your pages or ad accounts.
- Tips & recommendations: Receive timely notifications about ad performance, weekly summaries, and recommended actions for improving your performance.
Facebook ads manager is designed for advertisers of any experience level, with it, you can keep an eye on your campaigns and make changes from anywhere.
How to set up Facebook Ads Manager account
Before you can start advertising on Facebook, you first of all required to set up a Facebook Ads Manager account. To set up,
- Log into Facebook and choose “Create Ads from the drop-down menu in the upper right.
- The ads manager generates an account for you and wants to guide you through setting up your first ad campaign.
- Alternatively, you can opt out of that screen by tapping the button in the lower left. Thereafter, you can tap the main menu in the upper left to reveal and navigate to the various tools and options in the Ads Manager.
How to use and scroll the Ads Manager
Three ways are offered, to enable you access your Facebook Ads Manager account. They include;
- Use the link that will link you to the Ads Manager account
- Tap on the drop-down arrow in the upper-right corner of any Facebook page ( one that you have admin access to) and choose “Manage Ads” in the drop-down menu.
- Use Facebook’s Ads Manager mobile app to access and manage your ad campaigns anywhere and anytime
Note, you can access all the important tools in the Facebook Business Manager by making use if the main navigation menu in the top-left corner of your screen.